Friday, May 13, 2011

Cannes Days

Midnight in Paris 
This is my Mdnight in Paris, Lea Seydoux. God, I have such a crush. And she looks Beautiful in pink, jesus.
I should tell you just a Title :
Le Belle Personne

Her presence in this film was so deep. Something hit me hard and I cried my heart out! Very worthy.
But moving to the present, Woody Allen stars this Festival with his peculiar humor and the reviews are saying that it is  yet another 'typical' film from Woddy so, what else can we ask for??

Day Two -
"Sleeping Beauty"

Curiously there's another film In Competition about young prostitutes... L'apollonide (Souvenirs de la maison close).

"We Need to Talk about Kevin"
What else can we expect from Tilda Swinton? Hum, I guess the critics were a bit shocked by this story. Let's wait and see.

Also:
Restless
It's always daring to watch a romantic film.

Angelina Jolie is back (a smile on my face)

And Hello Andrea Corr!

Is there a look of...proud beard?

 Sucker Punch?

No worries, usually happens that's normal! 

Bernardo Bertolucci ("Stealing Beauty", "The Dreamers", "Last Tango in Paris".)

Diane Kruger is becoming a consistent presence. And that's really fine with me.

Waw, that looks good right? 

I know, i know! This is old (2008) but I just wanted to remember her, because she'll be closing Cannes Film Festival in a film WITH Chiara Mastroianni and Ludivine Sagnier, also Louis Garrel. The film is called Les bien-aimés, by Christophe Honoré. He's back with a musical and that's interesting. 

Just to remember:



Happy Cannes Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment