Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Generation - Part III

Who are they, today?

Riley Keough
She was the Twin sister of Cherry in 'The Runaways'; I thought she was good, for a first fictional work. Now she is in 'Jack and Diane'.

Emma Roberts
The cute girl. Lot of kid movies. Also, 'The Art of Getting By'.  

Brit Marling
She's quite the artist but I don't really know her work but it seems she's really involved in what she does, really passionate. She produced, wrote and will star in 'Another Earth' and I wanna see it.

Elizabeth Olsen
Waw, Oscar Buzz already girl, I mean, It Girl from Sundance. I'm really curious about 'Martha Marcy May Marlene', but the thing is that she already has other projects that sound really good.

Mia Wasikowska
This is only a confirmation. I really like that final scene in 'The Kids Are All Right', but well, I can say I'm curious about 'Albert Nobbs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment