Monday, August 1, 2011

Zooey Deschanel Queen of Sarcasm


"You could call me at 10.59 but don't call me at 11 coz that's my rule now"
Who else can be any better at playing sarcastic characters than Zooey? No one.
I really like the last part of the video, her enthusiasm...

I love her ambigous roles. This is her art, really.
This film is in general sarcastic. But her presence is remarkably funny.
My favourite line: "It's called Cirque du Face, meaning "Circus of the Face".

What I remember well about this film is Zooey's character. Completely out of space!

First of all this was a great casting. Then she did an amazing performance.

How about "Weeds"?

This film is so bad - it's completely out of balance and it's completely hilarious!
At the end, her presence in films is so unique whether if it's in a dramatic role like
in "All the Real Girls" or in a more sarcastic one; she's great.

Who is not looking forward to see "My Idiot Brother"?

No comments:

Post a Comment