Friday, September 16, 2011

Jane...Just Maura


So I kept noticing fans reactions to Rizzoli & Isles, I couldn’t help it; and what a comic relief. I don’t want to offend anyone, I respect you all. It’s called internet and people come to this place to say whatever they want. So I decided to collect a few words from other fellow Web mates! Like the title of my post, also authored by the fans. Again, I don’t want to be mean; I know I sound like I just got internet yesterday! But the words I read after the Summer Finale Episode are too amusing.

a) they establish that Hoyt sees Jane and Maura as a couple. B) Show that Jane will be in berserker mode and kill when Maura’s being hurt...

The matching scars. (This made me laugh really hard.)

 “Why this show isn’t called Butch & Femme?”

“Why can’t they just be friends?” It’s like, are we watching the same show”.
Now the question is "Is “Gayzzoli” coming true?"

I cracked. How do they do this? It’s really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment