Monday, November 7, 2011

Malick - News


One of these days I had a dream, it was strange. There were babies and trees and them pointing at each other across the trees. The sea always near. It was really Malick of me...
I hear news that makes me glad. Besides the untitled project featuring Rachel McAdams there are two more. Yes, that rare experience of this year might happen more often than I expected, supposedly. Oh, but wait, that only happens once. It was unrepeatable.
The first is called Flawless and will feature Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara (these two are for sure), Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Haley Bennett. The other film is called Knight of Cups and again Cate Blanchett, Christian Bale and Isabel Lucas are the official names.

Rooney Mara is clearly having her moment.

But so is Ryan. He is literally jumping from one set to another. He is one of these rare men who can't complain about not having a job, this days.

No comments:

Post a Comment