Friday, May 11, 2012

Parks and Recreation



I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know how to express it. 


I guess I’m in this constant awe for their work.


Clearly there’s something about their charisma, and yes, I’m mixing character and actor.


Because everyone is who they are, and who they are is stone cold fun and cool beans.


Because Ron Swanson is the man and Parks and Recreation is probably the best show in United States, possibly the world.


Because I wake up saying things like “When you’re capable of withstanding a tremendous amount of pain”. The way Ron Swanson looks at the camera and says “Both of them bitches”, and then later concludes, “Would I get married again? Oh absolutely. If you don’t believe in love what’s the point of living?” 
The way he directs to his male co-workers has “son”. 


It’s in the way Ron Swanson giggles and his seriousness, and everything else.



They are the awesome sauce that keeps me going.


All the months ahead...I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

See ya, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment