Thursday, July 12, 2012

Angela Montenegro


So The Perfect Family lead me to see Emily Deschanel’s work for the first time, which I strongly felt like watching more (obviously), like throughout her pregnancy during Bones’ last season. Now, it is watching Bones and presuming she was Bones’ bff and which later I confirmed, I found Angela (and yes, little bit of Hollywood trivia, Emily’s wife in The Perfect Family is called Angela.)


By the time her scene is over I am struck by one cuteness overload.  



Next thing I know, I’m yelling for myself how cute and pretty she truly is, not to mention such an entertaining character. 




Which is overwhelmingly cute, overshadowed by cuteness. 




Taking moments of appreciation for cute Montenegro. 




To the point is unbearable. 
Next: Michaela Conlin...

No comments:

Post a Comment