Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For Your Consideration

I might as well start:
The Girl, a film by David Riker.

Abbie Cornish doesn't need to prove me anything or to anyone else really, what she's made of. She has already proved to be a tremendously deep and intense devoted actress. To me she's art. 
Even so, she's well capable of bringing a new project and surprise me with greatness in ways I haven't seen before. Every new role she'll play she will bring something undeniably new, which should be part of the natural course of each new challenging project. And with The Girl, in which she plays the leading role of a single mother looking for some kind of path to change, it might be another remarkable performance to dive in to. Abbie Cornish feels the world around her too passionately and that's what we feel when we watch her perform, whether if she's playing a superhero or a drug addict. She's so passionate at whatever she does that she transcends to another level. What I'm trying to say is that her work is especial, it's personal and outstanding and should be praised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment