Saturday, December 8, 2012

Film of the Day

A Royal Affair
By Nikolaj Arcel


I will resume this film in a succinct and repetitive manner! A Royal Affair is a story about a king’s conduct in his reign, about love, about change, from the nineteenth century. This film is captivating, refreshing, charming. It is beautifully engaging, it takes its time, and it’s attractive in its honesty. It’s beautiful, it’s a beautiful film. It’s a beautiful work. It is beautifully well done! I loved the actors and their performances. I really enjoyed A Royal Affair.
And here it is, contrary to Cloud Atlas, something in this film made me feel this way, made me love it…it works for some, it doesn’t work for others and it is just the way things go in terms of emotional connections. But nonetheless, A Royal Affair it’s an accomplished film. And a beautiful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment