Friday, August 16, 2013

Talking about trailers - BLUE IS OUT

Click here, for the trailer of Blue is the Warmest Color/ La Vie D'Adèle Chapitre 1 &2.


FUCK.MY.LIFE.

In this same week I said that there might not ever be a trailer for this film. I said this: I don't think La Vie D'Adele will have a trailer, ever. There are these two scenes and that's it. This was when Toronto released trailers from films premiering there and I almost died thinking that there it was, the trailer, but it was just one of those two scenes. 
I was wrong, like I was wrong when it did win the Palme D'Or. The only reason I'm "sad" is if it has been a struggle until now, I can't imagine from now on, these last two months. I still won't see the trailer. I won't. But I already did watch images, like the ones you can see here and there will be more. 
I can't, I can't, I can't!
But this right here is so irrelevant to human kind, though. I feel bad. Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment