Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Look at Masters of Sex


Like I perceived from the trailer, I think I can say Masters of Sex brings this straight forward narrative on gender and even though it takes place in the late fifties, there are certainly common places you can relate to. You don’t actually have to think it over that much, just in the fact that I’m excited when I see a woman hitting a man back. Because this is not too often seen everyday, it is always cool to see it. It is always exciting to seeing a woman who lives with her own strong wills and won’t bow down over others, whether they’re men or women. By the way, yes, I am talking about Lizzy Caplan’s character, Virginia Johnson.

Whether it is about relationships or a man’s ego, or about women’s emancipation, you can see there are quite a few interesting lines to look at with this new show. 
You can or could watch the first episode of Masters of Sex online on Youtube. If you can't, then you'll have to wait until the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment